We stand behind our doors
Our autoclaves and quick-opening doors offer your business and advantage you won't find anywhere else -- Hodge's three-fold commitment. Our products stand head and shoulders above the rest because of our commitment to our customers, to engineering excellence, and to safety.
- Over 100 years of engineering and experience are built into each Hodge quick-opening door.
- Doors lock and unlock by the rotation of a locking ring only.
- Sealing flanges and O-ring gasket construction provides a leak-proof static seal. This static seal provides instantaneous sealing - Guaranteed!
- Rotating ring and head wedges are custom fitted in pairs for accuracy assuring equal gasket compression.
- All fabrications are done in accordance with the ASME Code.
- A rugged stiffening ring serves as the mounting plate of the door hinge and helps prevent distortion to the vessel and sealing flanges despite heat, pressure, vacuum, and weight.
- A set screw arrangement on the hinge assembly affords quick and easy adjustment in all planes and maintains the door in correct alignment.
- The touch of a button can unlock even the largest doors in a timely manner.
- Safety devices are installed to prevent door opening until pressure has been relieved and preventing pressurizing door until door is properly locked.